Saturday, February 7, 2009

Funds delivered to 7 off the 8 families : Your thoughts about helping the kins requested

Have just received a mail from Abhay mentioning that the funds were delivered to 7 off the 8 families. The mail is copied below.

I would hereby like to request you all to ponder about Abhays' suggestion to help the infants of the 3 of the constables. Please do leave your suggestions under comments of this post.



Hello

As of today. the amounts have been distributed to 7 of the 8 families with the family of Rahul Shinde in SHolapur pending. Needless to say, on behalf of them, I convey my thanks to you for the gesture.

I write this mail with a special request. 3 of the constables were very young and were recent fathers. All with kids ranging from just a few days old to less than a year or two at the time of their untimely death. They Are
1) Vijay Khandekar (daughter, infant, very small)
2) Ambadas pawar Son infant, very small
3) Jayant patil 2 children, very small.

I am hoping that we can continue doing something for these kids. I am thinking along the lines of opening an account wherein each of us who is willing deposits some amount monthly and we pay it to them on a quarterly basis for a period of about 5 years. I woudl like to know your thoughts on this.

Regards
Abhay

No comments:

Post a Comment